I have always believed that everyone who listens to music has a soundtrack to their life. These are songs they listen to when they are happy, hopeful, sad, angry, doubtful or stressed. This blog explores my love of music and the soundtrack to my life, past and present.
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Lloyd Has My Soundtrack On Lock!
I have listened to Lloyd's first album for the last week. What a sexy dude! I guess his music has been my soundtrack while driving to/from work and the gym. I don't know what it is but I always feel ready to lift some weights after hearing his music. Maybe I need to release some pent up frustration or something. At work I have been listening to a lot of Reggae. Mm-mm I love me some Reggae. I may not be able to understand all the words but I sometimes feel like getting loose at work. I feel a bit crazy trying to dance though. Sometimes I don't know who is watching but sometimes I really don't care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment