Wednesday, February 20, 2013

That's Your Business!

I just read the story about Clive Davis and the private information he revealed in his book. I just don't get it.  Why do celebrities feel they the need to "out" themselves as bisexual or gay?  Why does it have to be everyone's business? I think now as a society people are much more tolerant, giving and willing to see others for who they are sans who they identify with sexually.  Go ahead Clive!  Do you!  No explanations needed.  I just wish celebrities and artists alike would stop holding press conferences to announce these things.  Do so, I feel empowers others to continue to demand these type of announcements when they absolutely have no right.

I understand what it is to find out that the one celebrity crush you have is gay.  It's downright sad to know that you will never have a chance with that person (actually you knew all along but it was just another one of those lies you told yourself to prolong the dream)

Anyway, to all you celebrities, singers and artists, who you sleep with should be your business and for private reference versus an information free-for-all for everyone in the world to know.  Your true fans shouldn't care because it's your business!

No comments:

Post a Comment